Here is the maiden FPV flight of the Bix3 from Hobbyking.
Here’s my unboxing and first impressions video of Hobbyking’s newest FPV platform, the Bix3. Here’s a list of changes from version 1 and 2.
– Removable wing: the mechanism works great. The wings are longer.
– Landing gear: removable main and steerable tail wheel.
– Wooden FPV platform (canopy) included.
– Lower KV motor and larger prop: should make it more efficient.
– Lots of reinforcent included: carbon strips inside the nose area and a carbon tube along the tail.
Overall, I’m very please with the Bix3.
[sidenote: shipping was extremely fast. It took 5 business days from the Internation Warehouse my home in California. Shipped via EMS and when it got the the states, it was delivered by Norco Overnite]