- Hobbyking KK2.0 Multi-rotor LCD Flight Control Board
- 4 X HobbyKing Red Brick 30A ESC
- 4 X hexTronik DT750 Brushless Outrunner 750kv
- Hobby King Quadcopter Power Distribution Board
- 2 X 11 x 4.7 regular props and 2 pusher props.
As you can in the picture, I've got all the stuff I need to build a quadrotor. All the parts were ordered fron Hobby King (except for the wood, that was purchased at my local hobby shop) and the package took exactly two weeks to arrive. I will be building an H-Quad, following the article/videos/intructions from Flite Test. To learn more about their build, visit their page. This is my list of items I purchased from HK: